Skip to main content

Canning Gift Giving Tip: How to make your own gift tags from business cards.


Did you know?  You can easily make your own gift hang tags for your mason jar gifts by cutting your own from a business card?

It is so easy to do and the card stock makes the perfect tag.  All you have to do is trim off the two top corners of the tag and using a small hole punch, make a hole in the top center to accommodate your twine.

You can use blank cards and write your own details on, or I make it super easy for you in my shop with some pre-designed cards that can be customized to fit your needs, whether you are just a hobby home canning enthusiast or you run a cottage food kitchen for profit.

I have a small but growing selection of designs that you can purchase in my shop and if you have any ideas for a custom design that you would like me to create please leave a comment or contact me via email. I will be happy to publish one for you! 



Below is one example of a business card designed specially for this purpose.  They come in packs of 100 cards and all the text fields are templates that you add your own information to. 


Buy it HERE




For any of you who just want to purchase a ready made gift tag that you can easily customize, I have you covered as well with several designs of precut tags that come with your choice of colored string! 


Buy it HERE












And I also have a selection of round favor tags.  




Buy it HERE

 Have fun making your own gift tags and hang tags!



Comments