Skip to main content

What I am canning in December: Deer Stew!

December is always a super busy time for me being married to a successful hunter in deer season, but I didn't want to let the month go by without a post. 

I process all the meat myself whether grinding or canning and that leaves precious little time for jelly making. So no jelly recipe this time, only a couple of photos of my big canning project that has become a Christmas tradition.  

Last week I canned deer chili and today I canned venison stew.  It is a snowy day here in Oklahoma so actually perfect weather for canning day! 


Anyway I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I will post again 

with new jelly and jam recipes in the new year.  


Yummy Deer Stew! 







The view out my back door


Buy this lable HERE

Comments