Skip to main content

Dear Shelli's Jelly Jar blog readers...

 Hello and welcome. Due to life circumstances out of my control...

this blog is currently on hold.  I hope to have some new posts soon but can't make any promises.  

Hopefully I have provided enough content to still be of interest to readers and if you would like to see what the Jelly Jar Shop on Zazzle has new and old to offer in the way of labels, aprons, and more, please visit me at the link below! 


Visit the Jelly Jar Shop on Zazzle HERE

Thanks for visiting and enjoy browsing my existing posts. 

PS. If I were to get a sudden influx of visitors and shares I would know that I need to get back to posting on this blog ASAP.   So if you enjoy the content you could share this blog on your social media or Pinterest boards and/or leave me a comment here.  In any case I am going to try to get back in the swing again in the near future as life allows.  

Comments