Skip to main content

This blog has made number Seven on the top 15 canning blogs at Feedspot!

 Hello jelly lovers! 

Today I am excited to be able to say that my blog is number 7 on the top 15 canning blogs list at Feedspot and has 1000 followers! The post from feedspot is dated December 23, 2021 and I am very grateful to be on the list at all.  Last year I made it on the list and was number 13 out of 15 so it is great to know that I have climbed the ranks a little bit and I want to give thanks to you the readers for making it happen!  



Thanks for being a reader and sharing and buying your specialty supplies from my shop!

This has given me the encouragement I needed to decide I will begin regular posting here again starting slowly with at least one post each month, so stay tuned and I will see you again soon! 

And let me show off an oldie but goodie for you honey farmers! 

Buy it Here 








Comments